Real Traffic Density and Ratio – mod was designed to create a realistic traffic density taking advantages from the latest traffic system implemented by SCS in game version 1.38.
Features mod Real Traffic Density and Ratio:
– it was designed to create a realistic traffic density taking advantages from the latest traffic system implemented by SCS starting in game version 1.29
– with this mod, ATS receives a personalized density and ratio set at default g_traffic 1. it takes into account all game features from 1.29: spawn and ratio by daytime, type of roads, city size, density and ratio being set according to the game time scale
– thanks to SCS I was now able to set for example more cars and buses in cities and more trucks on freeways, or more cars at rush hours
– the semaphore profile contain two little modifications, allowing more green time at road works semaphores and globally 3 seconds on yellow instead of 2 (from green to red)
– since traffic is much more dense, more car colors were needed to avoid having the same few SCS colors.
– adaptation for ATS 1.38
– corrected train str_params error
– reduced spawn of the slow vehicles to minimum