– All animals are incorporated into the map, but you can add and place your own animal pastures anywhere else on the map if you wish.
– The main farm, along with the farm house can be sold so you can build yours instead.
– 8 points of sale of grain, 1 sawmill, 2 BGAs and independent outlets distributed by the map where we can sell all the remaining products, sugar cane, beet, potatoes, milk, wool, cotton, eggs, logs of wood , of course the animals and the grass and straw.
– 3 large forest areas.
– Several free water collection points.
– Animated doors that give access to the farm.
– 57 affordable land with a variety of sizes.
– The old Farm Countryside includes all the features of Farming Simulator 19.
– Indicator posters.
– Traffic included. (It will be increased in the final version)
– Multi terrain angle ready (available only for PC / Mac version)
– Custom lighting engine. (Subject to change)
– Customized transportation missions and field missions.
– When using the tool to modify terrain and textures, add grass along with any of the 4 grass textures implemented on the map
– Remember that both the farm, with all its complements, and the animals will only be available starting the game as New Farmer, the first of the three available options.
– This is version is beta, so the map is still subject to changes and modifications. Along with the possible errors that you can find.
– This map is a conversion of the version for Farming Simulator 17 much improved and with many hours of work. I hope it is to your liking and enjoyment.